1. Go to your Facebook Pixel dashboard (Events Manager)
2. Choose your Pixel and click on “Create Custom Audience” button
3. Select “People who visited specific web pages”, type your links main domain (ex. http://rcl.ink) to retarget all users who clicked any of your link or paste a specific link (ex. http://rcl.ink/L1) to retarget users who clicked a particular link
4. You can select desired time period and choose a name for your audience.
5. Finally click on “Create Audience” button.
Remember that Facebook needs some time to gather all the data of your audience. After your custom audience is created, you may target your users with Facebook ads.